Monday, September 12, 2011

Website Featuring High Contrast Flash Art

A little inspiration after seeing followers of the Dalai Lama chant and do their Fire Puja thing near Broadway and Westport in KCMO...Inspiration for THIS: www.OrrCreations.com
I swear I'm just having WAY too much fun with this stuff!
Website creation, that is. I don't do tattoos myself.


Here are some of those Tibetan monks I met downtown.
And some more of 'em.


These guys really know how to party!




And they're stubbornly staying alive! Aren't they supposed to be good genocide victims and just die for those guys who just magically came into possession of our manufacturing equipment.  These guys are supposed to stop resisting extermination and just be dead already!  Boy, those Chinese guys who illegally received most of our stolen manufacturing equipment are really gonna be pissed!  Oh, am I not allowed to say that?  Sorry, that just does not compute.


All right! Just to show there were no hard feelings, I went directly from the Tibetan Fire Ritual to a local Chinese restaurant where the food is always great. The fortune cookie had an interesting message:


Here, let me see if I can get a little bit closer:


And as if THAT wasn't clear enough:



Chinese food sure makes me feel like building websites!




Previously did one for this green whole-Earthy healthy place www.EmeraldForestHealthStore.com





Oh, yeah, I kinda like trees.


And unusual cloud formations.




DRACONUM DRACONIS!




Maybe I need to do some kind of Rel="author" thing or something...i dunno...

NOW, if I can just figure out how to make this blog flow properly. Hmmmmm
Something to do with the background...